Founded in 1938, Red River College is the largest public college in Manitoba, Canada, and the largest applied learning and applied research institution in the province. It is also one of the Canadian colleges recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education. With more than 200 degrees, diplomas and certificate programs, more than 30,000 people are enrolled each year. 70-80% of the courses at Red River College are connected with the University of Manitoba and the University of Winnipeg. The college specializes in business management and international trade, tourism management, electronic engineering technology, transportation, engineering and industrial technology, health and applied sciences, communication and creative arts, technical management, computer analysis and procedures, and information system technology education and training. With more than 30 years of history of providing language training for international students from all over the world, the college offers ESL courses, which are tailor-made for newcomers. Students who complete these courses can enter professional studies.
- Lower living expenses.
- Various courses and certificates, diplomas and degrees suitable for students’ employment needs.
- Small class teaching and multilingual student support.
- Focus on skills training, high employment rate, easy to transfer people.
- Extensive international connections, transfer to schools in Canada and other countries.
- Hundreds of scholarships and awards are given to international students every year.
Manitoba is one of the three prairie provinces in central Canada and is known as the Sunshine Capital of Canada. Winnipeg is the seventh largest city in Canada, with a population of 740,000. Winnipeg is only 96 kilometers away from the US border and is an important town in central Canada.
- Administrative Assistant
- Applied Accounting
- Business, Accounting and Management
- Business Administration
- Legal Assistant
- Child and Youth Care
- Communication Design
- Creative Communications
- Digital Media Design
- Graphic Design
- Professional Photography
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Automotive Technician
- CNC Machinist Technician
- Manufacturing Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)