Canada’s vaccine progress is catching-up with the United States, with more than 44.2 million does administered across the county.
On July 16, Ontario will move into Stage 3 of their reopening plan, which includes allowing:
- Social gathering of up to 100 people outside, and up to 25 people inside
- Indoor sport, fitness and recreations business allowed to up at 50% capacity, or or a maximum of 1,000 people, whichever is less.
- Unlimited people in indoor dinning, retail, and personal care business, as long as social distancing can be maintained
- Weddings, funerals, and religious services may operate indoors if public health measures being observed
- Entertainment venues, such as museums, aquariums, cinemas, casino and bingo hall can operate at 50% capacity indoors, and 75% outdoors
In the province of Quebec, youths 12-17 can now move up their appointments for a second dose of vaccine.
The Northwest Territories intend to loosen Covid-19 restrictions next week.