Do you have a plan to study in Canada this year or next year? As of right now, the Coquitlam school district (SD43) is holding an Essay Writing Contest to encourage international students who are willing to learn in Canada, especially in Coquitlam.
How Can I Join an Essay Writing Contest?
To be eligible for the prize, new students must write an essay explaining why they want to study in Coquitlam. The contest is open to new fee-paying secondary students who will be enrolled in the Coquitlam School District’s International Education program and will attend school in the 2022/2023 school year.
Eligibility: New secondary students enrolled in the Coquitlam School District’s International Education program who will be in attendance for the 2022/2023 school year.
Essay theme: Why you want to study in the Coquitlam School District
- 500 words or less
- All essays must be 100% original
- The application must be received by midnight PST on May 15, 2022. Any entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The application form must accompany essays submitted in the Coquitlam School District International Education Essay Writing Contest.
- Two essay submissions will be chosen and the winners each awarded a $1000 scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded to winners on Wednesday, October 12, 2022.
Please check more detailed information from their application form.
Learn more about Coquitlam School District(SD43)
How to write an essay in English
How will the winner be announced?
The top three contestants will be announced on Instagram. On June 30, 2022, the winner will be notified via email and announced on Instagram. Keep updated by following @coquitlaminternational on Instagram!