Manitoba Institute of Trade & Technology, also known as MITT, is inviting students who are interested in studying in Canada to attend their Social Media Contest. 3 winners will get prizes of up to$3,000 in tuition credits.
- Tuition credit of $3,000 CAD towards a postsecondary or postgraduate degree program. (one)
- A total of two (2) tuition credits of $1,500 CAD toward the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program.
How can students enter the MITT Social Media Contest?
Follow their social media channels(@MITTCanada and @MITTInternational) on Facebook and Instagram. Ready your selfie (no videos) using MITT International Open House 2023 Virtual selfie booth or you can also prepare your standard selfie until February 24 at 4 pm CDT.
MITT International Open House 2023 information:
- Tuesday, February 7 | 9 to 11 a.m. CST
- Register at MITT’s official website: https://mitt.ca/internationalopenhouse/
- The virtual selfie booth is available from February 7 at 9 a.m. CDT to February 24 at 4 p.m. CDT
Upload the selfie to your Facebook or Instagram page, explaining why you chose MITT and demonstrating your pride for your home country. Video format is not acceptable. Don’t forget to tag @MITTCanada and @MITTInternational and use hashtags #MITTInternational and #MITT2023 when you post.
Enroll in MITT’s Fall 2023 or Winter 2024 postgraduate, postsecondary programs or an upcoming English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program by February 24, 2023.
Complete the Contest form by February 24, 2023.
Others you need to know before you join MITT Social Media Contest
- Each person is limited to one (1) entry. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first one will be considered.
- Applicants must apply between 9 a.m. CDT on February 7 to 4 p.m. CDT on Friday, February 24.
Please check more detailed regulations and rules on the official page before you apply!
Why Manitoba Institute of Trade & Technology?
Manitoba Institute of Trade & Technology(MITT) is a professional technical college, a publicly designated learning institute(DLI), helping students gain in-demand skills after graduation through industry-driven programs. Students and alumni are not only provided with education, but also with additional skills to guide them to succeed. Learners interested in career training or education can choose from more than 25 post-secondary certificates and diplomas. Through strong industry partnerships, MITT can provide students that teach in-demand skills, including work practicum placements, and prepare students; graduates for success in society. A career as a graphic designer or software developer, a hairstylist or a pharmacy technician is right around the corner at MITT!
If you want to learn the advantages of studying at MITT or what kind of programs they offer? Please check our article!
Improve Your Skills at Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology (MITT)
Source: International Open House 2023 Social Media Contest at MITT