The Coquitlam School District, one of the largest schools that provide an international Education Program in Canada, invites current fee-paying students of all grades attending Coquitlam School District, international education, to enter the Video contest 2023.
Application deadline: April 14, 2023 midnight PST
Video theme: WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT COQUITLAM! (45-second video)
How to Enter Video Contest 2023?
You can submit a video to Coquitlam School District on Instagram by following and tagging @coquitlaminternational with the hashtag #MyCoquitlamEd. In addition, you must send a direct message to @coquitlaminternational on Instagram with your video.
- It is encouraged to be creative, but profanity and vulgarity are prohibited.
- The winners of each of the two video submissions will receive a scholarship of $1000.
- You must make sure that all videos are original. All videos with copyrights will be disqualified.
If you do not have an Instagram account, you can still enter this contest! Please email the school representative your video along with your application. Check more detailed rules on their application form.
Why is the Coquitlam School District selected by International students?
The City of Coquitlam is located only 30 minutes from Vancouver Downtown by car or Sky Train. Thanks to the mild climate, the Coquitlam community enjoys a safe environment and affluent lifestyle. Located in the mountains between the Pacific Ocean and Fraser River, Coquitlam offers wonderful year-round recreational opportunities, shopping, and a wide range of dining for international students.
6 advantages of studying at Coquitlam School District
- Excellence in academics and scholarship opportunities including writing contests and video contests.
- Certificate of secondary school graduation recognized by all US and Canadian universities
- A school district with 32,000 students and 70 schools is the third largest in British Columbia
- Students in elementary (kindergarten–grade 5), middle (grades 6–8), and secondary (grades programs) can choose from a wide variety of academic and career programs, as well as English language learning.
- One of the largest International Education Programs in Canada
- Homestays, athletic opportunities, and outdoor activities are all available
Do you want to attend for a short time first?
Coquitlam School District International Education has a 2 – 4 weeks summer program for ages 10 – 18 years old. If you are interested in joining the summer program, please check out our article.
Disclaimer: The information is obtained directly from the websites that appear in the source section. The information has been gathered as accurately as possible at the time of writing, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Please check their official website and digital channels for the most accurate and up-to-date information.