What is the Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM) at CityU?
Would you be interested in a fast-track program to help you complete a business degree in Canada with a diploma already in hand? If the answer is yes, the Bachelor of Arts in Management(BAM) at City University in Canada is the perfect program for you! The BAM programs at City University in Canada are designed to provide students with a broad management background that emphasizes organizational and human aspects. Students will also acquire important professional techniques required in project management and develop research skills that will facilitate lifelong learning.
A unique feature of this program is the ability to enable individuals who already have a diploma to complete a four-year degree in 18-21 months(1.5 years) by utilizing credits earned at another post-secondary institution.
*Do a Free Credits Transfer Evaluation before making a decision here.
7 advantages of why international students should study BAM at CityU
- Enable to earn a Bachelor’s degree in 1.5 years
- Accept transferable credits from any accredited colleges and universities around the world in any major
- Eligible for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) after graduation
- The certificate recognized in both US and Canada
- Multiple start dates – Four times per year – January, April, July and October
- Flip model teaching strategy and small class size
- Internship opportunities
Career opportunities after graduation
Since BAM provides you with a wide range of management techniques, you will be ready to fly high in the industries listed below as a professional after graduation.
|Marketing||Marketing managerMarketing analystMarketing coordinator|
|Human Resources||Human resources managerHuman resources administrator|
|Digital Media||Media relations directorDigital media designer|
|International Management||International business managerInternational marketing specialistInternational relations specialist|
|Organizational Communications||Communications managerCommunications specialistCommunication advisor|
How to enter the Bachelor of Arts in Management at CityU?
- Complete and sign the Application Form
- Copy of Resume
- Copy of passport
- Information and photo page only
- Transcripts (In English) from All Post-secondary Institutions
- Unofficial or opened official transcript is acceptable for evaluation. Must present the Official Sealed Transcript before the program starts.
- Copy of Study Permit (If applicable)
- Copy of Proof of Medical Insurance
- MSP or any other valid private insurance
- Proof of English Proficiency (If Applicable)
- Name Changes (if Applicable)
- Consent of Education Record Release
Check more details at CityU official website! If you wish to study at City University in Canada, please contact us through the below’s article form!
Get a scholarship opportunity!
City University in Canada offers scholarships to international students who apply for the Bachelor of Arts in Management.
If you are interested in applying for the Bachelor of Arts in Management scholarship opportunity, please contact us!
- The special scholarship will only affect new students who pay deposits before Aug 31, 2023.
- Students will have to start the BAM program before May 2024 (Last Intake – April 2024).
- The promotion can’t combine with other promotions or scholarships.
This special scholarship is for international students from Japan, Vietnam, Hongkong, and Taiwan. For other country students who want to apply for this program, please contact us!