The Coquitlam School district, which was established in 1891 and is widely recognized as one of the top school districts in British Columbia, is inviting prospective secondary students to participate in the 2023 Essay Contest.
By writing an essay on the topic of “Why I want to study in Coquitlam, Canada,” participants will have the opportunity to compete for a prize of $1,000.
Coquitlam School District Essay Writing Contest 2023 Rules
- Eligibility: Secondary school students who enrolled in the Coquitlam School District’s International Education Program and who will begin attending school in 2023/2024.
- Essay theme: Why you want to study in Coquitlam, Canada (less than 500 words)
- Deadline: June 2, 2023 midnight PST
- It is encouraged to be creative, but vulgarity and profanity are not permitted.
- Two essays will be selected for this scholarship and each winner will receive $1000.
- A 100% original essay is required. Any work that is protected by copyright will be disqualified.
- Scholarships will be awarded to winners on Thursday, August 31, 2023.
Other things applicants need to know before submitting the essay
- Applicants must save their essays using the following file name for electronic submissions:
- For example, IE_essaycontest_JOHN_SMITH.pdf
- Please send your essay to Douglas Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CSD 2023 Essay Contest.
- Do not forget to attach your essay and contest form.
Check more details about contest rules and download the content form here.
Coquitlam School District will contact the winners by email and announce the winners on their Instagram on June 20, 2023. For more information or the latest updates, please follow @coquitlaminternational on Instagram.