Over 700 General Scholarships and awards offered annually at KPU and Apply for bursary funding each term
- Over 700 General Scholarships and awards offered annually at KPU
- Apply for bursary funding each term (Fall, Spring & Summer)
- General Awards (inc. Business, Health, Arts and other program specific awards)
- Bursary Awards (based on financial need and only available to domestic students)
- Annual awards (KPU Community/Student Leadership, Horticulture, Graduation)
- KPU Major Entrance Scholarships
KPU Major Entrance Scholarships
President’s Entrance Scholarship
- 4 year program
- Installments paid over 4 years each Fall and Spring term
Merit Entrance Scholarship
Any KPU program
- Installments paid
in Fall and Spring
Spring 2022 deadline: September 24, 2021
Fall 2022 deadline: April 14, 2022
High school transcripts and a minimum of 2 reference letters must be provided in order to consider your application COMPLETE.
How to apply for?
- Most KPU award applications are online and available through the self-service (OSS) portal.
- You must have a KPU ID and PIN, in order to access the forms.
- The General Awards program only requires a single online application in order to be considered for various awards.
- Be prepared to provide on your application form:
- 250 – 500 word (max.) Personal Statement;
- 200 word (max.) description and a list of volunteer/community
- Involvement; *(optional) 200 words about adversity or challenges you have faced.
Need more info about scholarships?
Check more specific details
Disclaimer: The information is directly derived from the school website. The material and information contained on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. Although best efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of writing, we cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of all information. As information may change without notice, always refer to the school website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.