Niagara College offers scholarships to support international students
Niagara College's English for Academic Preparation (EAP) - Short Term
- Effective date: March, July, and October 2022 starts
- Short-Term EAP (2 months or 7-week session) scholarship
Niagara College's English for Academic Preparation (EAP) - Long Term
- Effective date: January, May and September 2022 starts
- EAP (4 months or 14-week session) scholarship
TSoM Alumni Scholarship
- Effective date: February 17, 2021
- An international student who is in their final term of a diploma or advanced diploma program at TSoM and is accepted into a Niagara College – Toronto program.
- $1,500 to be awarded in the first semester, with an additional $1,500 in the second semester if the student maintains an 80 percent average. Students are required to upload their graduation TSoM diploma or enrollment letter from TSoM.
The Language Gallery Pathway
- Effective date: February 17, 2021
- An International student who has successfully graduated from The Language Gallery Pathway program of minimum 8 weeks prior to Niagara College – Toronto program start date.
- $1,000 to be awarded in the first semester, on the condition that eligible students for September 2021, January 2022, and May 2022 to Niagara College – Toronto programs have enrolled and completed a minimum of 8 weeks of The Language Gallery Pathway program prior to Niagara College – Toronto program’s start date.
- Students are required to upload their TLG UPP certificate and transcripts.
* Not applicable to students who attended an English-based education system.
Second Language Excellence Scholarship
- Effective date: July 13, 2021
- The successful candidates must have a minimum IELTS overall score of 7.0 and no individual bands less than 6.5. Students who did not take the IELTS test may provide alternative methods of meeting the English language proficiency requirement for this scholarship.
- $1,000 to be awarded in the first semester, with an additional $1,000 in the second semester if the student maintains an 80 percent average. Applicable for September 2021 and January 2022 term students only. It cannot be transferred or combined with any other entrance scholarship.
International students in Canada Scholarship
- Effective date: August 9, 2021
- An international student who is currently studying in Canada or has recently completed studies in Canada with a valid study permit that is transferring to NCT or applying to their second program of study at NCT.
- $1,000 to be awarded in the first semester, with an additional $1,000 in the second semester if the student maintains an 80 percent average.
Academic Excellence Fall 2021 term Bursary
- NCT students who successfully completed their first term (Fall 2021) with 85% GPA will be automatically awarded $1,000 bursary applicable to their second term in Winter 2022. No application deadlines nor application required. Fall 2021 term students who are enrolled in their first term at any NCT program only.
Need more info about scholarships?
Check more specific details
Disclaimer: The information is directly derived from the school website. The material and information contained on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. Although best efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of writing, we cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of all information. As information may change without notice, always refer to the school website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.