Ryerson University International College offers exclusive scholarships for international students
May 2022 intake
The deadline for submitting the essay will be on 27 Feb 2022
september 2022 intake
The deadline for submitting the essay will be on 30 June 2022
- Students must write 100-150 words on one of the following topics, and email back with their student ID, name, and date of birth
- Why do you want to study Business management/Arts/International Economics and Finance?
- Why have you chosen RUIC and Toronto?
- This scholarship applies only to RUIC students who start in the May or September 2022 intake
- The scholarship will be applied as a credit on the student’s tuition account
- Students must pay the tuition fee within 10days as stated in the scholarship letters
- Students must enroll and stay enrolled for the May or September term to qualify. Students who withdraw or defer to later-term at any time will not qualify