Eligibilty for the Entry
1. Separate application required. 2. Applicants must complete the entrance scholarship form (PDF) before deadline and email along with all supporting documents to Douglas International. 3. To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
4. Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
5. Students from all countries are eligible for these scholarships.
- Fill out the appliation form.Link: https://www.douglascollege.ca/sites/default/files/docs/international/Dr.%20Guangwei%20Ouyang%20Education%20Entrance%20Scholarship%20application%20%281%29.pdf (2 eassays, first on an overview of your academic achievements, work and community activities, personal capabilities and interests
- how will you contribute to the Douglas College community? (250 words)
- 2. Describe your academic and career goals and how studying at Douglas College will help you reach these goals. (250
- words), Can also mention Resume/CV
- Academic, community or volunteer awards
- Reference letter from academic, community or extracurricular contact (if applicable). College already has transcripts so no need to send that again.