This scholarship will be paid $2,500 for 2 terms in first year.
Eligibilty for the Entry
- enrolling in any KPU program
- 80% average* in English Studies 12 and 3 other academic Grade 12 courses, or the equivalent of a 3.67 transfer GPA on a minimum of 24 transferable university credits
- demonstrated leadership, community involvement and volunteerism
- registration in a minimum of 12 undergraduate credits per semester
- required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for the duration of the award period
- Transcripts (most recent)
a. Graduating high school students, please submit your final Grade 11 marks along with any interim Grade 12 course marks.
For those that graduated within the last two years final Grade 12 transcript is required.
b. For mature students, your final high school transcript; and
c. For transfer students, your latest transcript from your previous post-secondary school
- Two References (MUST be current, written within the last six months)
- Volunteer Work (if you have)