Eligibilty for the Entry
- Be approved for admission to Langara as an international student (study permit holder)
- Have met all admission requirements and received an offer of admission.
- Intend to study full-time (nine or more credits) in a regular studies undergraduate program.
- Have IELTS 7.0 or equivalent. Grades in English courses will be considered.
- Have a B+ average, equivalent to a GPA of 3.33 or 76% from their previous institution (high school or post-secondary).
Please note, current high school students may submit their Grade 11 transcripts or interim Grade 12 transcripts for consideration.
- Offer of Admissin letter
- Copies of transcripts from previous institutions showing minimum average of B+ (or equivalent); or IELTS
- Personal Statement
Renewal for Internal Purposes
No info available